AUSK Stone – There is nothing more beautiful than our Marble Benchtops in Sydney
The inherent sophistication of marble and its exquisite looks have become a reason why it has become a rage for benchtops, pavers and tiles. AUSK Corporation prides itself in being one of the key suppliers of marble wares in an around Australia.
When renovating or designing a new kitchen, marble bench tops in Sydney are an integral interior design element. They are functional and have a huge impact on the overall aesthetics of the kitchen. We have a range of kitchen bench tops that have been manufactured using engineered stone, granite, glass, stainless steel, etc. This range of bench tops can achieve the desired look in the kitchen that you are aiming for. Our bespoke designs can match any interior and transform the kitchen without having to spend a fortune on the renovation.
Why Marble Kitchen Benchtops Sydney?
We at AUSK Corporation provide a wide range of premium marble wares. Apart from benchtops we also provide with high quality marble pavers and tiles. Choose marble ware because:
- Marble have always been a sign of subtlety, elegance and understated beauty. They increase the sophistication quotient of your kitchen manifolds.
- They come in a wide variety of colours ranging from stark white to shades of yellow, red, green, blue grey etc. and textures.
- If taken proper care of, they last for a really long time and look beautiful.
- The extremely smooth surface of the marble benchtops in Sydney can be used for rolling dough and other pastry work etc.
Installation of marble wares:
Marble is an investment that pays off amazingly in the long run, only if it is taken care of nicely. Here are some of the most common things you should know about marble:
- It is a metamorphic, calcium carbonate-based stone formed as a result of crystallization of limestone under extreme pressure and heat.
- Available in two variants- calcite and dolomite. The clouds, veining and varied textures found in marble are a direct result of those.
- Can have a wide variety of colour and it is directly dependant on its mineral compositions.
- Is highly susceptible to abrasion.
- Is highly susceptible to corrosion.
- Has low tolerance of acid attack.
- Might need sealing before use.
How to take care of marble benchtops?
As mentioned earlier, before installing marble pavers or marble tiles in Sydney, it is imperative that one must know how fragile the material can be. However, if taken proper care of, it will last for a really long time in its full glory. Here are some tips and tricks of the trade, to take care of your marble wares:
- As they have low abrasion resistance, avoid cutting or dicing directly on the counter tops.
- Use protective cutting boards.
- Avoid cleaners that contain a high amount of abrasives.
- Inappropriate cleaners can corrode your marble. As it’s tolerance to acid levels is pretty low, it is advisable not to use even mild acids to clean your marble pavers, tiles or benchtops.
- Avoid spilling lemon juice, tomato juice, vinegar over these areas.
- Usage of sealer prolongs its life.
- Regular resealing can go a long way in taking care of your marble wares.
When looking for genuine natural stones for paving or marble bench tops in Sydney, AUSK Stone is the name to rely on. We ensure that you find the product of your choice and can also provide solutions according to your budget. Our experienced and skilled craftsmen can install and transform your new kitchen. From the measure and quote stage to the installation of marble bench tops, we have earned a reputation for professionalism in getting the job right the first time. Our clients include property owners, architects, designers, construction contractors and renovators, etc.
- We source the best quality of stones from across the world and bring it to you.
- Having a wide range of experience, we know just what will add that bright dash of uniqueness to your home.
- Our expert workers are trained to carry out the installation to perfection and have enough experience for innovative solutions.
- Both indoor and outdoor work is done by us at a cost effective price point.
- Our premium quality stones are best in the business.
- We are fully licensed to carry out all sorts of construction and renovation work.
At AUSK Stone, we ensure providing you the best price that can meet any budget requirements. We use only high quality stone products. If you want to renovate a kitchen, adding stone elements to the interior design is the right thing to do. In order to save your money from overpriced renovators, it is a good choice to opt for replacing the current work tops and bench tops inside your kitchen. If you are not comfortable working in your current kitchen, then you definitely need to give it a revamp. We ensure installing the latest products that can be seamlessly integrated with granite bench tops and other kitchen appliances. From natural stone, to engineered stone and granite, AUSK Stone is a popular choice among kitchen renovators.
Right from the design selection to the installation, our craftsmen work closely to ensure that the desired results are achieved. We have the solutions for any small or big kitchen and can provide a high quality finish to any project. Our hard earned reputation in the market has been achieved with the help of our installers who have the experience and skills to carry out exceptional services. With a wide range of bench tops to choose from, we are the experts that can turn your dull space into a modern and functional kitchen.
AUSK Corporation has an excellent customer care service that is always ready to help. For installation of high quality marble tiles,marble kitchen benchtops in Sydney or marble pavers in Sydney come to us and we guarantee that you won’t be disappointed.
If you have any queries regarding our materials or bench tops, we can provide details to answer all your questions. We offer an obligation free quote and leave the decision to you. Contact us today for more information on our granite bench tops installation in Sydney by calling us at TEL: 02 8007 7371.
Fix an installation time. You can contact us via our form or ring us on (02) 8007 7371.